Learn to create print-ready patterns from your hand-drawn illustrations!
Ever wanted to create your own hand-drawn patterns for clothing, wallpaper, or even giftwraps? In this course you’ll learn how to transform your sketches into print-ready patterns.
This class is for pattern designers, graphic designers, illustrators, artists, crafters and anyone else who is interested in pattern design using hand-drawn techniques and Adobe Photoshop.
In this class, students will learn:
- How to prepare a hand-drawn illustration or painting for digital repeat.
- How to turn a hand-drawn illustration or painting into a digitally repeating pattern using Adobe Photoshop.
- How to import and clean up illustrations in Adobe Photoshop.
- How to apply completed repeat patterns to product templates for mockups.
- How to use layers in Adobe Photoshop to create multiple colorways for designs.
- The difference between files types, resolutions, and color modes, and the importance of saving files under the correct settings for different uses.
- Where and how to upload completed pattern files to websites that specialize in digitally printed products.
Enrollment in this course $9.95 a month access to this course’s video lessons and course tools. And best of all it is designed to allow you to work at your own pace!